At times, the position of the vehicle on the map could be inaccurate due to one or more of the following reasons: • The road system has changed.
• The vehicle is driving on slippery road surfaces such as sand, gravel, or snow.
• The vehicle is traveling on winding roads or long straight roads.
• The vehicle is approaching a tall building or a large vehicle.
• The surface streets run parallel to a freeway.
• The vehicle has been transferred by a vehicle carrier or a ferry.
• The current position calibration is set incorrectly.
• The vehicle is traveling at high speed.
• The vehicle changes directions more than once, or the vehicle is turning on a turn table in a parking lot.
• The vehicle is entering and/or exiting a parking lot, garage, or a lot with a roof.
• The GPS signal is not received.
• A roof carrier is installed on the vehicle.
• Tire chains have been installed.
• The tires are replaced or worn.
• The tire pressure for the tires is incorrect.
• This is the first navigation use after the map data is updated.
• The 12-volt battery is disconnected for several days.
• The vehicle is driving in heavy traffic where driving is at low speeds, and the vehicle is stopped and started repeatedly.
Rear Side Door Stationary Window Replacement
Preliminary Procedures Remove the rear side door trim panel. Refer to Rear Side Door Trim Replacement. Remove the rear side water deflector. Refer to Rear Side Door Water Deflector Replacement. Remove the rear door window outer sealing strip. Refer to Rear Side Door Window ...
Warning: Refer to Approved Equipment for Collision Repair Warning in the Preface section. Warning: Refer to Glass and Sheet Metal Handling Warning in the Preface section. Disable the SIR System. Refer to SIR Disabling and Enabling. Disconnect the negative battery cable. Refer to Bat ...
StabiliTrak® OFF Light
This light comes on briefly while starting the engine. If it does not, have the vehicle serviced by your dealer. This light comes on when the StabiliTrak system is turned off. If StabiliTrak is off, the Traction Control System (TCS) is also off. If the TCS is off, the system does not assist i ...