We recommend that the tires, including the spare tire, if the vehicle has one, be inspected for signs of wear or damage at least once a month.
Replace the tire if:
• The indicators at three or more places around the tire can be seen.
• There is cord or fabric showing through the tire's rubber.
• The tread or sidewall is cracked, cut, or snagged deep enough to show cord or fabric.
• The tire has a bump, bulge, or split.
• The tire has a puncture, cut, or other damage that cannot be repaired well because of the size or location of the damage.
Tire Pressure Monitor
This vehicle may have a Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS). The low tire pressure warning light alerts to a significant loss in pressure of one of the vehicle's tires. If the warning light comes on, stop as soon as possible and inflate the tires to the recommended pressure shown on the T ...
Tire Terminology and Definitions
Air Pressure: The amount of air inside the tire pressing outward on each square inch of the tire. Air pressure is expressed in kPa (kilopascal) or psi (pounds per square inch). Accessory Weight: The combined weight of optional accessories. Some examples of optional accessories are automatic t ...
Turn Signal Switch Replacement
Preliminary Procedure Remove the steering column upper trim cover. Refer to Steering Column Upper Trim Cover Replacement. Remove the steering column lower trim cover. Refer to Steering Column Lower Trim Cover Replacement. Turn Signal Switch Procedure Disconnect any elec ...