Trunk Deck Inboard Taillamps
1. Open the trunk.
2. Remove the trunk deck trim cover (1).
3. Remove the bulb socket (2) by turning counterclockwise and pulling straight out.
4. Remove the bulb from the socket.
5. Install the new bulb in the bulb socket.
6. Install the bulb socket by turning clockwise.
7. Install the trunk deck trim cover.
1. Sidemarker Lamp
2. Turn Signal Lamp
4. Back-up Lamp
To replace any one of these bulbs:
Stoplamp/Taillamp, Turn Signal, Back-up, and Rear Sidemarker Lamp
1. Open the trunk.
2. Open the two screw covers.
3. Remove the two screws that secure the taillamp assembly.
4. Remove the taillamp assembly by pulling it straight back.
5. Remove the bulb socket from the taillamp assembly by turning it counterclockwise.
6. Install a new bulb into the bulb socket.
7. Install the bulb socket into the taillamp assembly by turning it clockwise.
8. Install the taillamp assembly and tighten the two screws.
9. Close the two screw covers.
Safety Belt Reminders
Driver Safety Belt Reminder Light There is a driver safety belt reminder light on the instrument cluster. When the vehicle is started, this light flashes and a chime may come on to remind the driver to fasten their safety belt. Then the light stays on solid until the belt is buckled. This c ...
Rear Side Door Window Regulator Motor Replacement
Preliminary Procedure Remove the rear side door window regulator. Refer to Rear Side Door Window Regulator Replacement. Rear Side Door Window Regulator Motor Screw (Qty: 3) Caution: Refer to Fastener Caution in the Preface section. Tighten 9 N·m (80 lb in) Rear Side Door Window R ...
Map Data Updates
The map data in the vehicle is the most up-to-date information available when the vehicle was produced. The map data is updated periodically, provided that the map information has changed. For questions about the operation of the navigation system or the update process, contact the GM Nav Dis ...