Manual Front Seats
To adjust a manual seat: 1. Pull the handle at the front of the seat.
2. Slide the seat to the desired position and release the handle.
3. Try to move the seat back and forth to be sure it is locked in place.
Seat Height Adjuster
If available, move the lever up or down to manually raise or lower the seat.
To recline the seatback: 1. Lift the lever.
2. Move the seatback to the desired position, then release the lever to lock the seatback in place.
3. Push and pull on the seatback to make sure it is locked.
To return the seatback to an upright position: 1. Lift the lever fully without applying pressure to the seatback, and the seatback returns to the upright position.
2. Push and pull on the seatback to make sure it is locked.
Power Driver Seat
To adjust a power driver seat, if equipped: • Move the seat forward or rearward by sliding the control forward or rearward.
• Raise or lower the front part of the seat cushion by moving the front of the control up or down.
• Raise or lower the entire seat by moving the rear of the control up or down.
The rear seatbacks can be folded.
We recommend that the tires, including the spare tire, if the vehicle has one, be inspected for signs of wear or damage at least once a month. Replace the tire if: • The indicators at three or more places around the tire can be seen. • There is cord or fabric showing through the tire's rubb ...
Uniform Tire Quality Grading
Quality grades can be found where applicable on the tire sidewall between tread shoulder and maximum section width. For example: Treadwear 200 Traction AA Temperature A The following information relates to the system developed by the United States National Highway Traffic Safety Administration ...
Cut the rocker outer panel in corresponding locations to fit the remaining original panel. The sectioning joint should be trimmed to allow a gap of one-and-one-half-times the metal thickness at the sectioning joint. Create a 50 mm (2 in) backing plate from the unused portion of the ...