Chevrolet Cruze Repair Manual: Removal Procedure
- Raise and support the vehicle. Refer to Lifting and Jacking the Vehicle.
- Remove the brake rotor. Refer to Front Brake Rotor Replacement.
- Remove the wheel speed sensor screw (2).
- Remove the wheel speed sensor (1) from the steering knuckle.
- Remove the wheel drive shaft from the front wheel bearing/hub. Refer to
front wheel drive shaft replacement Front Wheel Drive
Shaft Replacement - Left Side and/or Front Wheel Drive Shaft Replacement -
- Remove and discard the front wheel bearing/hub bolts (1).
- Remove the front wheel bearing/hub (1) and front brake shield (2)
from the steering knuckle.
EN-45059 Torque Angle Sensor Kit
For equivalent regional tools, refer to Special Tools. ...
Position the front brake shield (2) and front wheel bearing/hub (1)
assembly in the steering knuckle.
Caution: Refer to Fastener Caution in the Preface section.
Install the NEW fr ...
The vehicle's right wheels can drop off the edge of a road onto the shoulder
while driving. Follow these tips:
1. Ease off the accelerator and then, if there is nothing in the way, steer the
vehicle so that it straddles the edge of the pavement.
2. Turn the steering wheel about one-eight ...
Traction Off Light
This light comes on briefly while starting the engine. If it does not, have the
vehicle serviced by your dealer. If the system is working normally, the indicator
light then turns off.
The traction off light comes on when the Traction Control System (TCS) has been
turned off by pressing and ...
The odometer shows how far the vehicle has been driven, in either kilometers
This vehicle has a tamper-resistant odometer. The digital odometer will read
999,999 if it is turned back.
If the vehicle needs a new odometer installed, it must be set to the mileage
total of the old odom ...