Chevrolet Cruze Repair Manual: Removal Procedure
Warning: Refer to Approved Equipment for Collision Repair Warning in
the Preface section.
Warning: Refer to Glass and Sheet Metal Handling Warning in the Preface
- Disable the SIR System. Refer to SIR Disabling and Enabling.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Refer to Battery Negative Cable
Disconnection and Connection.
- Remove all related panels and components
- Visually inspect the damage. Repair as much of the damage as possible.
- Remove the sealers and anti-corrosion materials from the repair area, as
necessary. Refer to Anti-Corrosion Treatment and Repair.
- Locate and mark all the necessary factory welds of the front wheelhouse
- Drill all factory welds. Note the number and location of welds for
installation of the service assembly.
- Drill hidden factory weld where front wheelhouse front panel and front
- Remove the front wheelhouse front panel.
Note: According to different corrosion warranties, only the
regional mandatory joining methods are allowed. ...
Drill 8 mm (5/16 in) for plug welding along the edges of the front
wheelhouse front panel as noted from the original panel.
Drill 8 mm (5/16 in) for plug welding where front ...
Headlights/Daytime Running Lights (DRL) Schematics
Interior Lights Schematics
Recreational Vehicle Towing
Recreational vehicle towing refers to towing the vehicle behind another vehicle
– such as behind a motor home. The two most common types of recreational vehicle
towing are known as dinghy towing and dolly towing. Dinghy towing is towing the
vehicle with all four wheels on the ground. Dolly tow ...
Steering Wheel Controls
For vehicles with audio steering wheel controls, some audio controls can be adjusted
at the steering wheel.
: For vehicles with a Bluetooth,
OnStar, or navigation system, press to interact with those systems.
: Press to silence the vehicle speakers
only. Press again to turn the sound on. ...