Chevrolet Cruze Repair Manual: Rear Side Door Adjustment
Rear Side Door
Caution: Refer to Fastener Caution in the Preface section.
- Loosen the rear door hinge bolt (Qty: 4) to adjust the rear door.
- Adjust the rear door in order to obtain an even gap between the rear
door and the roof, the quarter outer panel, the
rocker panel and the front side door and so that the rear door is flush with
the roof, the quarter outer panel, the
rocker panel and the front side door.
- Rear side door to roof (a) 6.0 mm ± 1.0 mm (0.24 in ± 0.04 in)
- Rear side door to quarter outer panel (b) 3.5 mm ± 0.75 mm (0.14 in ±
- Rear side door to rocker panel (c) 4.5 mm ± 1.0 mm (0.18 in ± 0.04 in)
- Rear side door to front side door (d) 3.5 mm ± 0.75 mm (0.14 in ± 0.03
25 N·m (19 lb ft)
Remove the front side door trim panel. Refer to Front Side Door Trim
Front Side Door Check Link Bolt
Caution: Refer to Fastener Caution in the Preface ...
Remove the rear side door trim panel. Refer to Rear Side Door Trim
Rear Side Door Check Link Bolt
Caution: Refer to Fastener Caution in the Preface se ...
Drill 8 mm (5/16 in) for plug welding along the edges of the front
wheelhouse front panel as noted from the original panel.
Drill 8 mm (5/16 in) for plug welding where front wheelhouse front panel
and front wheelhouse overlap.
Clean and prepare the attaching surfaces f ...
Power Steering Pump Belt Replacement
CH 49800 Installer Power Steering Pump Belt
For equivalent regional tools, refer to Special Tools.
Caution: Do not use belt dressing on the drive belt. Belt dressing
causes the breakdown of the composition of the drive belt. Failure
to follow this recommendatio ...
Align the rear side door outer panel.
Verify the fit of the rear side door outer panel.
Clamp the rear side door outer panel
Pre-flanging the flange with BO-6396 pliers and BO-6392 tool kit .
Continue to hammer in stages along the hem flanges.