Inappropriate route guidance can occur under one or more of the following conditions: • The turn was not made on the road indicated.
• Route guidance might not be available when using automatic rerouting for the next right or left turn.
• The route might not be changed when using automatic rerouting.
• There is no route guidance when turning at an intersection.
• Plural names of places might be announced occasionally.
• It could take a long time to operate automatic rerouting during high-speed driving.
• Automatic rerouting might display a route returning to the set waypoint if heading for a destination without passing through a set waypoint.
• The route prohibits the entry of a vehicle due to a regulation by time or season or any other regulation which may be given.
• Some routes might not be searched.
• The route to the destination might not be shown if there are new roads, if roads have recently changed, or if certain roads are not listed in the map data
To recalibrate the vehicle's position on the map, park with the vehicle running for two to five minutes, until the vehicle position updates. Make sure the vehicle is parked in a location that is safe and has a clear view of the sky and away from large obstruction.
Warning: Refer to Approved Equipment for Collision Repair Warning in the Preface section. Warning: Refer to Collision Sectioning Warning in the Preface section. Warning: Refer to Glass and Sheet Metal Handling Warning in the Preface section. Disable the SIR System. Refer to SIR Dis ...
SIR System Description and Operation
SIR System Overview The supplemental inflatable restraint (SIR) system supplements the protection offered by the occupants Seat Belt System (2). The SIR system may contain several inflator modules located throughout the vehicle, i.e. steering wheel module (1), instrument panel module (1), ...
WARNING If either seatback is not locked, it could move forward in a sudden stop or crash. That could cause injury to the person sitting there. Always push and pull on the seatbacks to be sure they are locked. To recline the seatback: 1. Lift the lever. If necessary, move the safety belt ou ...