1. • Turns the system on or off and adjusts the volume.
2. Buttons 1 to 6
• Radio: Saves and selects favorite stations.
3. • Radio: Seeks the previous station.
• CD: Selects the previous track or rewinds within a track.
4. • CD: Pauses playback, and stops playback.
5. • Radio: Seeks the next station.
• CD: Selects the next track or fast forwards within a track.
• Opens the clock menu.
• Radio: Shows available information about the current station.
• CD: Shows available information about the current track.
• Opens the tone menu.
• Radio: Opens the autostore stations list.
• Changes the band while listening to the radio.
• Selects the radio when listening to a different audio source.
• Selects the CD player or an external audio source.
12. CD Slot
• Insert a CD.
• Opens the settings menu.
14. • Opens the phone main menu.
• Mutes the audio system.
• Radio: Opens the favorites list.
• Menu: Moves one level back.
• Character Input: Deletes the last character.
• Turn to open menus, highlight menu items, or set numeric values while in a menu.
• Press to select menu items.
• Radio: Manually selects radio stations.
• CD: Selects tracks.
18. • Removes a disc from the CD slot.
Forward Lamp Wiring Harness Replacement
Preliminary Procedures Remove the front bumper. Refer to Front Bumper Fascia Replacement. Remove the headlamp. Refer to Headlamp Replacement. Using a scan tool, check for DTCs. Forward Lamp Wiring Harness Tip Create a work area large enough to lay out the new and old wiring ha ...
Passenger Airbag Status Indicator
The vehicle has a passenger sensing system. The instrument panel has a passenger airbag status indicator. United States Canada When the vehicle is started, the passenger airbag status indicator will light ON and OFF, or the symbol for on and off, for several seconds as a system check. If ...
Windshield Washer Pump Seal Replacement
Removal Procedure Open the hood. Remove the windshield washer pump. Refer to Windshield Washer Pump Replacement Using a small flat-bladed tool, remove the washer pump terminal seal (1) from the washer solvent container (2). Installation Procedure Position the washer pump ...