If equipped, this vehicle has a comprehensive, in-vehicle system that can connect to a live Advisor for Emergency, Security, Navigation, Connection, and Diagnostic Services.
The OnStar system status light is next to the OnStar buttons. If the status light
• Solid Green: System is ready.
• Flashing Green: On a call.
• Red: Indicates a problem.
Press or call 1-888-4ONSTAR (1-888-466-7827) to speak to an Advisor.
Press to: • Make a call, end a call, or answer an incoming call.
• Give OnStar Hands-Free Calling voice commands.
• Give OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation voice commands.
Requires the available Directions and Connections service plan.
Press to connect to a live Advisor
• Verify account information or update contact information.
• Get driving directions. Requires the available Directions and Connections service plan.
• Receive On-Demand Diagnostics for a check of the vehicle’s key operating systems.
• Receive Roadside Assistance.
Press the OnStar Emergency button to get a priority connection to an Emergency Advisor available 24/7 to: • Get help for an emergency.
• Be a Good Samaritan or respond to an AMBER Alert.
• Get crisis assistance and evacuation routes.
Rear Vision Camera (RVC)
This vehicle may have the RVC system. Read this entire section before using it. The RVC system can assist the driver when backing up by displaying a view of the area behind the vehicle. WARNING The RVC system does not display children, pedestrians, bicyclists, animals, or any other object loc ...
Rear Spring Replacement
Removal Procedure Raise and suitably support the vehicle. Refer to Lifting and Jacking the Vehicle. Support the rear axle with a tall jack stand near the shock absorber. Remove the lower shock bolt. Refer to Shock Absorber Replacement. Using the tall jack stands, slowly lower the rear a ...
Radio Data System (RDS)
RDS features are available for use only on FM stations that broadcast RDS information. With RDS, the radio can: • Seek to stations broadcasting the selected type of programming. • Receive announcements concerning local and national emergencies. • Display messages from radio stations. Thi ...