Online Owner Experience (U.S.) my.chevrolet.com
The Chevrolet online owner experience is a one-stop resource that allows interaction with Chevrolet and keeps important vehicle-specific information in one place.
Download owner manuals and view vehicle-specific how-to videos.
View maintenance schedules, required alerts, OnStar onboard vehicle diagnostic information, and schedule service appointments.
View printable dealer-recorded service records and self-recorded service records.
(Preferred Dealer Information):
Select a preferred dealer and view dealer location, maps, phone numbers, and hours.
(Warranty Tracking Information):
Track the vehicle’s warranty information.
View active recalls or search by Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). See Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) on page 12‑1.
(Other Account Information):
View GM Card, SiriusXM Satellite radio, and OnStar account information.
(Live Chat Support):
Chat live with online help representatives.
Visit my.chevrolet.com to register your vehicle.
Chevrolet Owner Centre (Canada) chevroletowner.ca
Take a trip to the Chevrolet Owner Centre: • Chat live with online help representatives.
• Use the Vehicle Tools section.
• Access third party enthusiast sites and social media networks.
• Locate owner resources such as lease-end, financing, and warranty information.
• Retrieve your favorite articles, quizzes, tips, and multimedia galleries organized into the Features and Auto Care Sections.
• Download the owner manual for your vehicle, quickly and easily.
• Find the Chevrolet-recommended maintenance services for your vehicle.
Rear Brake Rotor Replacement
Special Tools CH 41013 Rotor Resurfacing Kit CH 42450-A Wheel Hub Resurfacing Kit For equivalent regional tools, refer to Special Tools. Removal Procedure Warning: Refer to Brake Dust Warning in the Preface section. Remove rear brake caliper bracket. Refer to Rear Brake Caliper Br ...
Warning: Refer to Approved Equipment for Collision Repair Warning in the Preface section. Disable the SIR System. Refer to SIR Disabling and Enabling. Disconnect the negative battery cable. Refer to Battery Negative Cable Disconnection and Connection. Remove all related panels and ...
Headlamps, Front Turn Signal and Parking Lamps
1. Parking/Turn Signal Lamp 2. High-Beam Headlamp/ Low-Beam Headlamp and DRL High-Beam Headlamp/ Low-Beam Headlamp and DRL 1. Open the hood 2. For the driver side bulb, remove the windshield washer bottle filler neck by firmly pulling it straight up and out of the bottle. 3. Remove the co ...