Instrument Panel Overview
1. Exterior Lamp Controls
Front Fog Lamps
Instrument Panel Illumination Control 2. Air Vents
3. Headlamp High/Low-Beam Changer Turn Signal Lever.
Driver Information Center (DIC) Buttons.
4. Instrument Cluster
5. Driver Information Center (DIC) 6. Steering Wheel Controls 7. Windshield Wiper/Washer 8. Infotainment
9. Infotainment Display Screen.
10. Instrument Panel Storage 11. Light Sensor.
12. Passenger Airbag.
13. Hood Release.
14. Data Link Connector (DLC) (Out of View).
15. Instrument Panel Fuse Block
6. Cruise Control
17. Steering Wheel Adjustment 18. Horn
19. Ignition Switch or Keyless Ignition Button (If Equipped).
20. Driver Knee Airbag. See Where Are the Airbags?
21. Power Door Locks
22. Hazard Warning Flashers 23. Power Outlets
24. Parking Brake
25. Shift Lever.
26. Traction Control System (TCS)
27. Climate Control Systems Automatic Climate Control Heated Front Seats
28. Passenger Airbag Status Indicator 29. Passenger Knee Airbag.
Inflatable Restraint Seat Position Sensors - If Equipped
The inflatable restraint seat position sensor is used to determine the proximity of a front driver or passenger seat position with respect to the frontal air bag. The seat position sensor interfaces with the inflatable restraint sensing and diagnostic module (SDM). The state of the seat positi ...
Roadside Assistance Program
For U.S.-purchased vehicles, call 1-800-243-8872; (Text Telephone (TTY): 1-888-889-2438). For Canadian-purchased vehicles, call 1-800-268-6800. Service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calling for Assistance When calling Roadside Assistance, have the following information ready: • ...
Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH System)
The LATCH system secures a child restraint during driving or in a crash. LATCH attachments on the child restraint are used to attach the child restraint to the anchors in the vehicle. This system is designed to make installation of a child restraint easier. Make sure that a LATCH-compatible ch ...