Chevrolet Cruze Repair Manual: Installation Procedure
- Position the front brake shield (2) and front wheel bearing/hub (1)
assembly in the steering knuckle.
Caution: Refer to Fastener Caution in the Preface section.
- Install the NEW front wheel bearing/hub bolts (1).
- Tighten the bearing/hub bolts (1) in 3 passes. Use the EN-45059 kit .
- First pass to 90 N·m (67 lb ft)
- Second pass to 60°
- Third pass to 15°
- Install the wheel drive shaft at the front wheel bearing/hub. Refer to
Front Wheel Drive Shaft Replacement - Left Side or Front
Wheel Drive Shaft Replacement - Right Side.
- Install the wheel speed sensor (1) to the steering knuckle.
- Install the wheel speed sensor screw (2) and tighten to 6 N·m (54 lb
- Install the brake rotor. Refer to Front Brake Rotor Replacement.
- Remove the support and lower the vehicle.
Raise and support the vehicle. Refer to Lifting and Jacking the Vehicle.
Remove the brake rotor. Refer to Front Brake Rotor Replacement.
Remove the wheel speed sensor screw (2).
Raise and support the vehicle. Refer to Lifting and Jacking the
Remove the wheel bearing and hub assembly. Refer to Front Wheel Bearing
and Hub Repl ...
SERVICE TIRE MONITOR SYSTEM
This message displays if there is a problem with the Tire Pressure Monitor System
TIRE LEARNING ACTIVE
This message displays when the system is learning new tires.
TIRE PRESSURE LOW ADD AIR TO TIRE
On vehicles with the Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS), t ...
Clean and prepare the attaching surfaces for welding.
Position the roof rear header panel (1) on the vehicle.
Verify the fit of the panel.
Clamp the roof rear header panel into position.
Spot weld accordingly as noted from the original panel.
Apply the sealer ...
Windshield Washer Nozzle Hose Replacement
Remove the hood insulator. Refer to
Hood Insulator Replacement.
Place a clean container under the front driver side near where the
windshield washer nozzle and windshield washer pump
hose will be disconnected.
Recover all lost windshield washer solven ...