Chevrolet Cruze Repair Manual: Installation Procedure
- Install NEW stabilizer shaft insulators (1) to stabilizer shaft (2) so
that the slit in the insulator is facing the rear of the vehicle.
- Install the insulator c 2. lamp to the insulator:
2.1. Position the clamp (2) over on the insulator.
2.2. Use two M8 bolts (1, 3) with 40 mm (1.57 in) length.
2.3. Tighten bolts (1, 3) by turns until clamp (2) slips over insulator.
- Check proper fitting of clamp and insulator.
Retainer (1) MUST seat centrically in the hole of the clamp.
Caution: Refer to Fastener Caution in the Preface section.
- Install the NEW stabilizer shaft bolts (1) and tighten the NEW
stabilizer shaft bolts to 22 N·m (17 lb ft) + 40° using the EN 45059
- Move out positioning pins (1) of CH 49289 adapter .
- Carefully, raise the frame (1) using CH 49289 adapter (2).
Note: Do NOT reuse old bolts.
- Install the 2 frame reinforcements (1).
- Install the 2 NEW frame rear bolts (2) and tighten to 160 N·m (118 lb
- Install the front transmission mount bolt (1) and tighten to 58 N·m (43
- Install the rear transmission mount bracket bolt (2) and tighten to 100
N·m (74 lb ft).
- Install and tighten 4 fasteners (1) to the engine side cover
on both sides.
- Install and tighten lower stabilizer link shaft nut (2) on both sides to
35 N·m (26 lb ft)
- Lower the vehicle.
- Install the front tire and wheel assemblies. Refer to Tire and Wheel
Removal and Installation
Turn the front wheels to the straight forward position and secure the
steering wheel from moving.
Remove the 2 lower steering intermediate shaft bolts (1).
Remove the steering ...
EN-45059 Torque Angle Sensor Kit
For equivalent regional tools, refer to Special Tools. ...
Engine exhaust contains carbon monoxide (CO) which cannot be seen or smelled.
Exposure to CO can cause unconsciousness and even death.
Exhaust may enter the vehicle if:
• The vehicle idles in areas with poor ventilation (parking garages, tunnels, deep
snow that may block underbody air ...
Front End Upper Tie Bar Replacement
Remove the front bumper fascia. Refer to Front Bumper Fascia
Remove the radiator support bracket. Refer to Radiator Support Bracket
Remove the radiator grille reinforcement support. Refer to Radiator
Grille Reinforcement Suppor ...
Tyre and Wheel Removal and Installation
Raise and suitably support the vehicle. Refer to Lifting and Jacking the
Remove the wheel center cap.
Mark the relationship of the wheel (2) to the hub.
Remove the wheel nuts (1).
Warning: If penetrating oil gets on the vertical surfaces between the ...