Chevrolet Cruze Repair Manual: Installation Procedure
- Create 5 x 18 mm (4/16 x 11/16 in) slots for MIG-brazing along the edges
of the tail lamp pocket as noted f rom the
- Clean and prepare the attaching surfaces for brazing.
- Position the tail lamp pocket on the vehicle.
- Verify the fit of the tail lamp pocket.
- Clamp the tail lamp pocket into position.
- Braze accordingly.
- Apply the sealers and anti-corrosion materials to the repair area, as
necessary. Refer to Anti-Corrosion Treatment and Repair.
- Paint the repaired area. Refer to Basecoat/Clearcoat Paint Systems.
- Install all related panels and components.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Refer to Battery Negative Cable
Disconnection and Connection.
- Enable the SIR system. Refer to SIR Disabling and Enabling.
Warning: Refer to Approved Equipment for Collision Repair Warning in the
Warning: Refer to Glass and Sheet Metal Handling Warning in the Preface section.
Disable the SIR Syst ...
This information provides repair recommendations and general guidelines for
steel classified as Dual Phase Steel (Dual Phase Steel with a
tensile strength up to and including 800 MPa), also known a ...
Front Side Door Trim Replacement
Front Side Door Pull Handle Bolt
Caution: Refer to Fastener Caution in the Preface section.
2 N·m (18 lb in)
Front Side Door Inside Handle Bolt Finish Cap
Pull handle back to remove cap. Use suitable tool to unsnap.
Front Side Door Inside Handle Bolt
Infants and Young Children
Everyone in a vehicle needs protection! This includes infants and all other children.
Neither the distance traveled nor the age and size of the traveler changes the need,
for everyone, to use safety restraints. In fact, the law in every state in the United
States and in every Canadian province ...
Driver or Passenger Seat Side Inflatable Restraint Module Replacement
Warning: Refer to SIR Inflator Module Handling and Storage Warning
in the Preface section.
Warning: Following the deployment of a side impact air bag, inspect the
following parts for damage. Replace these parts if
The seat cushion frame
The seat recliner, if equipped