Chevrolet Cruze Repair Manual: Installation Procedure
- Apply structural adhesive on the flanges of the rear side door inner
panel where the rear side door outer panel bears on.
- Align the rear side door outer panel.
- Verify the fit of the rear side door outer panel.
- Clamp the rear side door outer panel
- Pre-flanging the flange with BO-6396 pliers and BO-6392 tool kit .
- Continue to hammer in stages along the hem flanges.
- Apply the sealers and anti-corrosion materials to the repair area, as
necessary. Refer to Anti-Corrosion Treatment and Repair.
- Install the rear side door outside handle. Refer to Rear Side Door
Outside Handle Replacement.
- Install the rear side door. Refer to Rear Side Door Replacement.
- Paint the repaired area. Refer to Basecoat/Clearcoat Paint Systems.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Refer to Battery Negative Cable
Disconnection and Connection
- Enable the SIR system. Refer to SIR Disabling and Enabling.
Warning: Refer to Glass and Sheet Metal Handling Warning in the
Disable the SIR System. Refer to SIR
Disabling and Enabling.
Disconnect the negative battery cable. R ...
Note: According to different corrosion warranties, only the
regional mandatory joining methods are allowed. ...
The names, logos, emblems, slogans, vehicle model names, and vehicle body designs
appearing in this manual including, but not limited to, GM, the GM logo, CHEVROLET,
the CHEVROLET Emblem, and CRUZE are trademarks and/or service marks of General Motors
LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or li ...
Customer Satisfaction Procedure
Your satisfaction and goodwill are important to your dealer and to Chevrolet.
Normally, any concerns with the sales transaction or the operation of the vehicle
will be resolved by your dealer's sales or service departments. Sometimes, however,
despite the best intentions of all concerned, ...
Either side of the rear seatback can be folded.
To fold the rear seatbacks:
1. Place the front seatbacks in the upright position.
Notice: Folding a rear seat with the safety belts still fastened may
cause damage to the seat or the safety belts. Always unbuckle the safety belts and
return them ...