Chevrolet Cruze Repair Manual: Installation Procedure
- Align the rear side door outer panel.
- Verify the fit of the rear side door outer panel.
- Clamp the rear side door outer panel
- Pre-flanging the flange with BO-6396 pliers and BO-6392 tool kit .
- Continue to hammer in stages along the hem flanges.
- Apply the sealers and anti-corrosion materials to the repair area, as
necessary. Refer to Anti-Corrosion Treatment and Repair.
- Install the rear side door outside handle. Refer to Rear Side Door
Outside Handle Replacement.
- Install the rear side door. Refer to Rear Side Door Replacement
- Paint the repaired area. Refer to Basecoat/Clearcoat Paint Systems.
- Install all related panels and components.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Refer to Battery Negative Cable
Disconnection and Connection.
- Enable the SIR system. Refer to SIR Disabling and Enabling.
Warning: Refer to Glass and Sheet Metal Handling Warning in the
Disable the SIR System. Refer to SIR Disabling
Disconnect the negative battery cable. Re ...
BO-6396 Bonding Pliers
BO-6392 Flanging Tool Kit
For equivalent regional tools, refer to Special Tools.
Note: According to different corrosion warranties, only the
regional m ...
Inside Rearview Mirror Schematics
Outside Rearview Mirror Schematics
Outside Rearview Mirror Replacement
Remove the front side door trim. Refer to Front Side
Door Trim Replacement.
Remove the front side door upper trim cove ...
Passenger Seat Frame Replacement
Remove front seat cushion cover (1) and pad (2) from frame (3). Refer to
Front Seat Cushion Cover and Pad Replacement
Remove the wire harness (1), if equipped.
Remove front seat back cushion cover (1) and pad (2) from frame (3).
Refer to Driv ...
Trailer Towing (Except Fuel Economy Model)
Before pulling a trailer, there are three important considerations that have
to do with weight:
• The weight of the trailer.
• The weight of the trailer tongue.
• The total weight on your vehicle's tires.
Weight of the Trailer
How heavy can a trailer safely be? It should never weigh more ...