Chevrolet Cruze Repair Manual: Installation Procedure
- Align the front side door outer panel.
- Verify the fit of the front side door outer panel.
- Clamp the front side door outer panel
- Pre-flanging the flange with BO-6396 pliers and BO-6392 tool kit .
- Continue to hammer in stages along the hem flanges.
- Apply the sealers and anti-corrosion materials to the repair area, as
necessary. Refer to Anti-Corrosion Treatment and Repair.
- Install the outside rearview mirror. Refer to Outside Rearview Mirror
- Install the front side door outside handle. Refer to Front Side Door
Outside Handle Replacement
- Install the front side door. Refer to Front Side Door Replacement
- Paint the repaired area. Refer to Basecoat/Clearcoat Paint Systems.
- Install all related panels and components.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Refer to Battery Negative Cable
Disconnection and Connection.
- Enable the SIR system. Refer to SIR Disabling and Enabling.
Warning: Refer to Glass and Sheet Metal Handling Warning in the Preface
Disable the SIR System. Refer to SIR Disabling
Disconnect the negative battery cable. Refer to ...
BO-6396 Bonding Pliers
BO-6392 Flanging Tool Kit
For equivalent regional tools, refer to Special Tools.
Note: According to different corrosion warranties, only the
regional m ...
Tire Terminology and Definitions
Air Pressure: The amount of air inside the tire pressing outward on each
square inch of the tire. Air pressure is expressed in kPa (kilopascal) or psi (pounds
per square inch).
Accessory Weight: The combined weight of optional accessories. Some examples
of optional accessories are automatic t ...
Taillamps, Turn Signal, Sidemarker, Stoplamps, and Back-Up Lamps
Trunk Deck Inboard Taillamps
1. Open the trunk.
2. Remove the trunk deck trim cover (1).
3. Remove the bulb socket (2) by turning counterclockwise and pulling straight out.
4. Remove the bulb from the socket.
5. Install the new bulb in the bulb socket.
6. Install the bulb socket by turni ...
Tyre Dismounting and Mounting
Caution: Use a tire changing machine in order to dismount tires. Do
not use hand tools or tire irons alone in order to remove the tire from
the wheel. Damage to the tire beads or the wheel rim could result.
Caution: Do not scratch or damage the clear coating on aluminum wheels with the