Chevrolet Cruze Repair Manual: Installation Procedure
- Align the body side outer panel reinforcement.
- Clean and prepare the attaching surfaces for welding.
- Position the body side outer panel
reinforcement on the vehicle.
- Verify the fit of the body side outer panel reinforcement.
- Clamp the body side outer panel reinforcement into position.
- Spot weld accordingly.
- Apply the sealers and anti-corrosion materials to the repair area, as
necessary. Refer to Anti-Corrosion Treatment and Repair.
- Paint the repaired area. Refer to Basecoat/Clearcoat Paint Systems.
- Install all related panels and components.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Refer to Battery Negative Cable
Disconnection and Connection.
- Enable the SIR system. Refer to SIR Disabling and Enabling.
Warning: Refer to Approved Equipment for Collision Repair Warning in the
Warning: Refer to Collision Sectioning Warning in the Preface section.
Warning: Refer to Glass and She ...
Note: According to different corrosion warranties, only the
regional mandatory joining methods are allowed. ...
Fuel Tank Filler Pipe Housing Replacement
Remove rear wheelhouse panel liner. Refer to Rear Wheelhouse Panel Liner
Remove fuel tank filler door. Refer to Fuel Tank Filler Door
Fuel Tank Filler Door Lock Actuator
Disconnect electrical connector.
Fuel Tank ...
Front Wheel Drive Shaft Replacement - Right Side
CH-313 Slide Hammer
CH-6003 Axle Shaft Remover
CH-49376 Holding Wrench
CH-49400 Hub Spindle Remover
DT-6332 Seal Protector
For equivalent regional tools, refer to Special Tools.
Warning: To prevent personal injury and/or component ...
Park Brake and P (Park) Mechanism Check
When you are doing this check, the vehicle could begin to move.
You or others could be injured and property could be damaged.
Make sure there is room in front of the vehicle in case it begins to roll. Be
ready to apply the regular brake at once should the vehicle begin to move.
Park on ...