Chevrolet Cruze Repair Manual: Installation Procedure
- Drill 8 mm (5/16 in) for plug welding along the edges of the service
panel as noted from the original
- Clean and prepare the attaching surfaces for welding.
- Position the body lock pillar inner panel on the vehicle.
- Verify the fit of the panel.
- Clamp the body lock pillar inner panel into position.
- Plug weld accordingly body lock pillar inner panel upper and lower.
- Apply the sealers and anti-corrosion materials to the repair area, as
necessary. Refer to Anti-Corrosion Treatment and Repair.
- Paint the repaired area. Refer to Basecoat/Clearcoat Paint Systems.
- Install all related panels and components.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Refer to Battery Negative Cable
Disconnection and Connection.
- Enable the SIR system. Refer to SIR Disabling and Enabling.
Warning: Refer to Approved Equipment for Collision Repair Warning in the
Warning: Refer to Glass and Sheet Metal Handling Warning in the Preface section.
Disable the SIR Syst ...
Note: According to different corrosion warranties, only the
regional mandatory joining methods are allowed. ...
Instrument Panel Lower Trim Pad Cover Replacement
Remove the left outer trim cover. Refer to Instrument Panel Outer Trim Cover
Replacement - Left Side.
Instrument Panel Lower Trim Pad Cover Screw (Qty: 3)
Caution: Refer to Fastener Caution in the Preface section.
2.5 N·m (23 lb in)
Instrument Panel ...
Children could be seriously injured or killed if caught in the path of a closing
window. Never leave keys in a vehicle with children. When there are children in
the rear seat, use the window lockout button to prevent operation of the windows.
Press the switch down to open the window. ...
Heated Front Seats
If you cannot feel temperature change or pain to the skin, the seat heater
may cause burns. To reduce the risk of burns, people with such a condition should
use care when using the seat heater, especially for long periods of time. Do not
place anything on the seat that insulates again ...