Chevrolet Cruze Repair Manual: Installation Procedure
- Clean and prepare the attaching surfaces for welding.
- Apply one-part windshield urethane adhesive as noted from the original
- Position the roof panel (1) on the
- Verify the fit of the panel.
- Clamp the panel into position.
- Spot weld accordingly as noted from the original panel.
- Apply the sealers and anti-corrosion materials to the repair area, as
necessary. Refer to Anti-Corrosion Treatment and Repair.
- Paint the repaired area. Refer to Basecoat/Clearcoat Paint Systems.
- Install all related panels and components.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Refer to Battery Negative Cable
Disconnection and Connection.
- Enable the SIR system. Refer to SIR Disabling and Enabling.
Warning: Refer to Approved Equipment for Collision Repair Warning in
the Preface section.
Disable the SIR System. Refer to SIR Disabling
Disconnect the negative battery cable. ...
Note: According to different corrosion warranties, only the
regional mandatory joining methods are allowed. ...
Roof Console Replacement
Dome Lamp Bezel
Roof Console Screw (Qty: 2)
Caution: Refer to Fastener Caution in the Preface section.
2.5 N·m (22 lb in)
Roof Console Assembly
Disconnect the electrical connectors.
When replacing the driver information display bezel, remove the dri ...
If a Tire Goes Flat
It is unusual for a tire to blowout while driving, especially if the tires are
maintained properly. If air goes out of a tire, it is much more likely to leak out
slowly. But if there ever is a blowout, here are a few tips about what to expect
and what to do: If a front tire fails, the flat tir ...
Tire Terminology and Definitions
Air Pressure: The amount of air inside the tire pressing outward on each
square inch of the tire. Air pressure is expressed in kPa (kilopascal) or psi (pounds
per square inch).
Accessory Weight: The combined weight of optional accessories. Some examples
of optional accessories are automatic t ...