Chevrolet Cruze Repair Manual: Installation Procedure
- Drill 8 mm (5/16 in) for plug welding along the edges of the service
panel as noted from the original panel.
- Clean and prepare the attaching surfaces for welding.
- Apply one-part windshield urethane adhesive as noted
from the original panel.
- Position the roof panel (1) on the vehicle.
- Verify the fit of the panel.
- Clamp the panel into position.
- Plug weld accordingly.
- Apply the sealers and anti-corrosion materials to the repair area, as
necessary. Refer to Anti-Corrosion Treatment and Repair.
- Paint the repaired area. Refer to Basecoat/Clearcoat Paint Systems.
- Install all related panels and components.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Refer to Battery Negative Cable
Disconnection and Connection.
- Enable the SIR system. Refer to SIR Disabling and Enabling.
Warning: Refer to Approved Equipment for Collision Repair Warning in
the Preface section.
Disable the SIR System. Refer to SIR Disabling
Disconnect the negative battery ...
Note: According to different corrosion warranties, only the
regional mandatory joining methods are allowed. ...
• Turns the system on or off and adjusts the volume.
2. Buttons 1 to 6
• Radio: Saves and selects favorite stations.
• Radio: Seeks the previous station.
• CD: Selects the previous track or rewinds within a track.
• CD: Pauses playback, and stops playback.
• Radio: ...
Courtesy Transportation Program
To enhance your ownership experience, we and our participating dealers are proud
to offer Courtesy Transportation, a customer support program for vehicles with the
Bumper-to-Bumper (Base Warranty Coverage period in Canada), extended powertrain,
and/or hybrid-specific warranties in both the U.S ...
Traction Off Light
This light comes on briefly while starting the engine. If it does not, have the
vehicle serviced by your dealer. If the system is working normally, the indicator
light then turns off.
The traction off light comes on when the Traction Control System (TCS) has been
turned off by pressing and ...