Chevrolet Cruze Repair Manual: Installation Procedure
- Create 5 x 18 mm (4/16 x 11/16 in) slots for MIG-Brazing along the edges
of the front wheelhouse panel rear reinforcement as
noted from the original panel.
- Create a 5 x 18 mm (4/16 x 11/16 in) slot for MIG-Brazing where front
wheelhouse front panel and front wheelhouse panel rear
- Clean and prepare the attaching surfaces for brazing.
- Position the front wheelhouse panel rear reinforcement on the vehicle.
- Verify the fit of the front wheelhouse panel rear reinforcement.
- Clamp the front wheelhouse panel rear reinforcement into position.
- Braze accordingly.
- Braze the joint from front wheelhouse panel rear reinforcement to front
wheelhouse front panel accordingly.
- Apply the sealers and anti-corrosion materials to the repair area, as
necessary. Refer to Anti-Corrosion Treatment and Repair.
- Paint the repaired area. Refer to Basecoat/Clearcoat Paint Systems.
- Install all related panels and components.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Refer to Battery Negative Cable
Disconnection and Connection.
- Enable the SIR system. Refer to SIR Disabling and Enabling.
Warning: Refer to Approved Equipment for Collision Repair Warning in the
Warning: Refer to Glass and Sheet Metal Handling Warning in the Preface section.
Disable the SIR Syst ...
Note: According to different corrosion warranties, only the
regional mandatory joining methods are allowed. ...
Instrument Panel Overview
1. Exterior Lamp Controls
Front Fog Lamps
Instrument Panel Illumination Control
2. Air Vents
3. Headlamp High/Low-Beam Changer
Turn Signal Lever.
Driver Information Center (DIC) Buttons.
4. Instrument Cluster
5. Driver Information Center (DIC)
6. Steering Wheel ...
The vehicle's right wheels can drop off the edge of a road onto the shoulder
while driving. Follow these tips:
1. Ease off the accelerator and then, if there is nothing in the way, steer the
vehicle so that it straddles the edge of the pavement.
2. Turn the steering wheel about one-eight ...
The cooling system in the vehicle is filled with DEX-COOL engine coolant. This
coolant is designed to remain in the vehicle for 5 years or 240 000 km (150,000
mi), whichever occurs first.
The following explains the cooling system and how to check and add coolant when
it is low. If there is a ...