Chevrolet Cruze Repair Manual: Exhaust Flexible Pipe Replacement (1.6L LXT)
Warning: Refer to Hot Exhaust System Warning in the Preface section.
Warning: Refer to Protective Goggles and Glove Warning in the Preface section.
- Open the hood.
- Raise the vehicle by its full height. Refer to Lifting and Jacking the
- Remove the heated oxygen sensor (1).
- Remove the 4 exhaust flexible pipe bracket bolts (5).
- Remove the 3 exhaust flexible pipe nuts (8).
- Remove the 2 exhaust flexible pipe nuts (3).
- Remove the exhaust flexible pipe (7).
- Remove the gasket (9).
- Remove the gasket (4).
- Install a NEW gasket (4).
- Install a NEW gasket (9).
- Install the exhaust flexible pipe (7).
Caution: Refer to Fastener Caution in the Preface section.
- Install 2 NEW exhaust flexible pipe nuts (3) and tighten to 20 N·m(15 lb
- Install 3 NEW exhaust flexible pipe nuts (8) and tighten to 20 N·m(15 lb
- Install the 4 exhaust flexible pipe bracket bolts (5) and tighten to 40
N·m(30 lb ft).
- Install the heated oxygen sensor (1) and tighten to 40 N·m(30 lb ft).
- Lower the vehicle by its full height.
- Close the hood.
Turn on the radio and record all of the customer radio station presets.
Ensure that all lamps and accessories are turned off.
Turn the ignition OFF and remove the ignition ke ...
CH 49800 Installer Power Steering Pump Belt
For equivalent regional tools, refer to Special Tools.
Caution: Do not use belt dressing on the drive belt. Belt dressin ...
The windshield wiper/washer lever is on the right side of the steering column.
With the ignition in ACC/ ACCESSORY or ON/RUN, move the windshield wiper lever to
select the wiper speed.
HI: Use for fast wipes.
LO: Use for slow wipes.
INT: Move the lever up to INT for intermittent wipes, th ...
If a Tire Goes Flat
It is unusual for a tire to blowout while driving, especially if the tires are
maintained properly. If air goes out of a tire, it is much more likely to leak out
slowly. But if there ever is a blowout, here are a few tips about what to expect
and what to do: If a front tire fails, the flat tir ...
Instrument Panel and Console Trim
Instrument Panel Insulator Seal Replacement
Remove the instrument panel assembly. Refer to Instrument Panel Assembly
Instrument Panel Insulator Seal
Steering Column Upper Trim Cover Replacement